FusionForge helps you manage the entire development life cycle
FusionForge has tools to help your team collaborate, like message forums and mailing lists; tools to create and control access to Source Code Management repositories like CVS and Subversion. FusionForge automatically creates a repository and controls access to it depending on the role settings of the project.
- Manage File Releases.
- Document Management.
- News announcements.
- Surveys for users and admins.
- Issue tracking with "unlimited" numbers of categories, text fields, etc.
- Task management.
- Wiki (using MediaWiki or phpWiki).
- A powerful plugin system to add new features.
What's new in FusionForge 5.0
- Many improvements to the trackers: configurable display, workflow management, links between artifacts, better searches, and more
- Rewritten SCM subsystem, with new plugins for Bazaar, Darcs and Git
- New version of Mediawiki plugin, providing independent wikis for each project
- Various new plugins: projectlabels, globalsearch, extratabs
- An in-depth rewrite of the theme for better accessibility and XHTML conformance
What's new in FusionForge 4.8
- New project classification by tags (tag cloud).
- New reporting item for the File Release System: downloads per package.
- List of all projects added in Project List
- New version of phpWiki plugin, using lastest svn code
What's new in FusionForge 4.7
- A new name to avoid confusion with proprietary versions of GForge.
- Support for PHP5.
- Support for PostgreSQL 8.x.
- Translations are now managed by gettext.
- Support for several configurations running on the same code.
- Improved security, no need for PHP register_globals.
- Available as full install CD.
- New wiki plugins (using MediaWiki or phpWiki).
- New online_help plugin.
- New phpwebcalendar plugin.
- New project hierarchy plugin.
FIWARE Forge Statistics
Hosted Projects: 21
Registered Users: 1,223
Top Project Downloads
Highest Ranked Users
No Stats Available
Most Active This Week
No Stats Available
Recently Registered Projects
This site is running FusionForge version 5.0.3